This is a great post from Grace Power of the Acomoclitic Laser & Wax Studio blog. This post gets double-points for creativity – although it is curious why they have not updated their blog since October 2009 and only 4 posts in 2009.
On their blog it is actually titled 101 Reasons to Get a Brazilian Wax, but the list is so good that it applies to any form a brazilian hair removal. Check out their corporate website for full details on pricing and services.
If you’re still looking for a reason to try a Brazilian Wax…here are 101 of them.
Most of these apply to both sexes. Some are for just men. Some are for just women.
1. Valentine’s Day.
2. Your partner’s birthday.
3. Your anniversary.
4. To spice up your relationship.
5. To surprise your partner.
6. To try something you’ve never tried before.
7. Recently divorced.
8. Newly single.
9. Going on a date.
10. To feel sexy.
11. To do something for yourself.
12. To feel clean.
13. Getting nude portraits taken.
14. Trying out for Play Boy.
15. Going to a swinger’s club.
16. Having a love affair.
17. Tired of shaving.
18. Never groomed ‘down there’ before.
19. Taking a vacation.
20. Swim meet.
21. To say “Wow” when you see yourself naked in the mirror.
22. To feel smooth.
23. Tired of razor bumps.
24. You don’t want to feel itchy.
25. Oral sex–or more oral sex!
26. To soak in the hot tub without any hair poking out of your swimsuit.
27. To ‘turn on’ your partner.
28. Wearing a thong feels better without hair on the front and backend.
29. To smell fresher.
30. Heading to the beach.
31. Shopping for new lingerie.
34. Going to Las Vegas!
35. To feel more confidant, especially in bed.
36. To give your partner a lap dance.
37. You work as a stripper.
38. To try out for a stripper job.
39. To sweat less between your legs.
40. Riding your bike long distances.
41. Dancing in a ballet.
42. Body building competition.
43. To get lucky!
44. Lost a bet.
45. Friends say they’ll pay for it.
46. You have a gift certificate to a spa or wax studio.
47. Going on a long hike.
48. Driving long distances.
49. Sitting at a desk all day.